Nanjing Kerke Extrusion Equipment co.,ltd
Model No.: KTE-50B-M
Packaging: wooden case
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 10sets/month
KTE Series Co-rotating Parallel Twin-screw Extruder Features
1. Screw components designed by computer aids is kneading type, has excellent self-cleaning function, the new kneading block design effectively avoid the problems of overheating and energy consumption.
2. According to process system and formula requirements, the unit can optimize its L/D ratio, barrel structure, screwarray, venting number and location, feeding method,
electrical control methods etc. for rational allocation.
3. Granulation system: water-cooling strand pelletizing, aircooling die face hot cutting,
water ring die face hot cutting, Eccentric water mist hot cutting, water and underwater die face hot cutting and so on.
4. Application: Filling Modification, glass fiber (carbon fiber) enhance various kinds of master batch, rubber and plastics compounding, plastic alloys, functional master batch, Various kinds of electric cable material, reactive extrusion. Devolatilization process, powder coating and so on..
Air-cooling die face pelletizing mainly used in materials whose moisture can easily result in product poor quality.
Since the material has no contact with water in the whole granulation process, so eliminating the dehydration part,
to avoid the second pollution of cooling water. The die face hot-cutting material particles look round, full
1. Enhanced modification: PE, EVA, etc. with calcium sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, carbon black;
2. Biodegradable Masterbatch: PE, PS etc. with starch, additives, etc.;
3. Flame retardant masterbatch: PE, EVA, etc. with antimony trioxide, magnesium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide.
Models and Capacity
Screw and barrel
Screw Our Screw design is built on a modular system to get the advantages of different configurations in process section that allow the best combination for every application. Screw is made from special type nitride steel material and through hardening and also providing coating to solve wear and abrasion problems. The life of these modular screws is several times higher then ordinary materials. Screw sectors are mounting on a shaft with key way or spline.We preferred 2 lobe screw design for low shear and high output compounding. Screw segment are wiping, mixing ,conveying type are provide. Kerke's screw and kneading elements ensure that extruder runs with minimum
Barrel Barrel segments are from rectangular shaped. Barrel is made from alloy steel and nitride hardened and
precisely honed to fine inner surface. The character 8 shaped barrel bore provide helical material transport and continuous material transfer so we can get higher output from our intermeshing twin screw extruder. Water
circulation system is provided with every modular of barrel. Each barrel Sector has an housing for the probe for the working temperature control and measurement.
introducing in detail features and application of the products to customer
Selecting economical and practical machine & equipment for customer
Providing operation data of the related machine & equipment
Providing means of trial performance for customer
Recommending engineering conditions required for installation of the machine & equipment
Communicating in time the manufacturing progress of the machine with user
Providing assistance in technical conditions, screw combination and barrel disposition needed for product
Providing on-the-spot technical assistance in installation, commission and training
Filling in detail customer`s information
Providing long-term maintenance service and spare parts
Giving technical support to customer for developing new product
Providing free maintenance for a year
Looking for ideal EVA with Caco3 Tio2 Talc Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Twin Screw Compounding Machine are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Eva Foam Filler Masterbatch Pelletizer. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Water-Ring Hot Cutting for Polymer Blends